The history of Ifield.
IFIELD, a parish in North Aylesford district, Kent; 1¾ mile N of Sole-Street r. station, and 3 S of Gravesend. It contains part of the village of Singlewell, which has a post office under Gravesend. Acres, 312. Real property, £777. Pop., 88. Houses, 12. The manor belongs to T. Colyer, Es l. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Rochester. Value, £120. Patron, the Rev. W. H. Edmeades. The church was built in 1596, and restored in 1838; has a wooden spire; and is very small.